23 June 2012

Late niight musings

I've been catching up on older Epbot.com posts.

I love Jen Yates' quirky sense of humor. I found her a few years ago via Cake Wrecks. When I caught up on CakeWrecks to where she branched out into a non-cake focused blog, her 3G Spot (Geekery, Girliness, & Goofing off), I had to check it out.

I've read every post, enjoyed her stories of the things that her very handy and caring husband John does for and with her, and virtually shared oohs, ahhs, awws and hysterical giggling as well as anxiety and even a couple of tears. Even though I've never commented on either blog, Jen's writing is something I look forward to. She's inspired me to push myself a little bit further out there.

Jen, if you're out there reading this, I want to thank you. As well as let you know that you have more people in your corner cheering you on in every new and scary thing you do than you realize. (And some day, maybe I'll leave a comment.)

-Biird-

No comments:

Post a Comment