Friday night was this one:
Saturday was this one:
And this one I started Saturday late afternoon and finished Sunday evening:
I'm going to make the binding for this one out of the scraps left over from cutting the "petal" or star points pieces. The pattern calls for a green print but I think the scrappy binding will look cool.
I finished a couple of other ones in the last couple of weeks. This one that the hubby picked out the fabrics for:
and this one:
which I quilted by hand as well as did a little bit of tying on. Bet Katie-did recognizes the pattern. :)
Days like today make me wish I had taken some vacation this week. Apparently I'm motivated to piece tops. Now to figure out what to work on next (after I get the scrappy binding made so it's ready to use when the quilt is, well, quilted. :)
Happy St Patrick's Day (tomorrow)!