17 March 2014

Triiplets!

Saturday (yesterday - 15-Mar) was National Quilting Day. I started mine a little early (Friday late afternoon). I was so into it I made 3 quilt tops and the binding for 2 of them. Still planning on making the binding for the 3rd with the bits and pieces left over.

Friday night was this one:

Saturday was this one:

And this one I started Saturday late afternoon and finished Sunday evening:

I'm going to make the binding for this one out of the scraps left over from cutting the "petal" or star points pieces. The pattern calls for a green print but I think the scrappy binding will look cool.

I finished a couple of other ones in the last couple of weeks. This one that the hubby picked out the fabrics for:

and this one:

which I quilted by hand as well as did a little bit of tying on. Bet Katie-did recognizes the pattern. :)

Days like today make me wish I had taken some vacation this week. Apparently I'm motivated to piece tops. Now to figure out what to work on next (after I get the scrappy binding made so it's ready to use when the quilt is, well, quilted. :)

Happy St Patrick's Day (tomorrow)!

-Biird-

No comments:

Post a Comment