19 August 2013

By request - Biirdly consignments

In addition to the stuff done with/for Julie, I've sold a couple of other baby quilts. The first was to a coworker as a baby gift for a cousin.

front:

label:

The second was a direct result of wearing/bringing the purse I made into J.O.B. #2 on aqn off day to pick up a couple of things. The woman saw it and we started chatting. Turns out she had a baby shower to go to a few days later. Fortunately I'd been playing with turning a full sized quilt pattern into a baby sized quilt. I ended up with 4 (FOUR!!) tops from the blocks I ended up with. Talk about things so not going in the right direction. :) When I quilted it, I did a stitch in the ditch around the outside of the colored shapes but not between the colors. The back looked really cute with that quilting. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of anything after the pieced top. But I have 3 more to work with! :)

-Biird-

No comments:

Post a Comment