02 March 2014

Almost done with the studiio

Got a few more things finished in the studio.

Finally finished the futon cover

I also made a clock

(Make that 2 clocks - couldn't read the time so well on the first one - I've got to find red hands for it.)

You can actually SEE the time on this one.

Put some hex mirrors up between the windows. Cool but weird. I keep thinking that the curtains are open and I can see the outside ... little disconcerting from the corner of the eye. :)

I got the throw quilted/tied and bound. Went with black minkee for the back, red floss for the tying/knots, and red for the binding.

The only things left to do in here are curtains, maybe a new sewing machine cover, and possibly cushions for the little black and red stool/footstools.

I've also recently made a baby quilt for a past coworker of the hubby. Quick and easy pattern. Came out pretty cute.

I like how it looks when you're standing in the doorway of the studio.

Now to figure out what I'm going to finish up next. I do have a few things that are waiting for a couple of final steps. I also have a bunch of things I WANT to make but haven't started yet.

So many projects, so little time. :)

-Biird-

No comments:

Post a Comment