- Point / Counterpoint - black & white & red
- Indian Summer from the book "Simple Quilts" - bright batiks
- West Wind Throw - beige background with various marble-like colors
- Snail Trail blocks (no pattern) - red and beige print
- Space Kids
- some Christmas thing I can't find the pattern for - Christmas prints
- something out of the book "Nickle Quilts" (but can't remember which one) - medium range batiks and light lavender-grey
- Hip to be Square - VERY bright batiks
- A Cat for All Seasons (applique)
- Let Sleeping Cats Lie - batiks (I know it's around here somewhere)
- drunkards path blocks - chefs and veg
- modified Twisted Ribbons - left overs from the quilt I made for Katie - currently marked up and rolled on the frame for quilting
I was hoping to get an urge to complete something while I was going through everything. Sadly, that didn't happen.
I also found the stuff that I've kitted (picked out all materials for and put in a project box with the pattern) and made a list of THOSE.
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie - same fabrics as (leftovers from) the UFO Let Sleeping Cats Lie
- Forest Reflection - Christmas Fabrics
- Mini Miranda Bag (purse) - batiks in greys and browns
- Tree Lot - Christmas fabrics
- Spicy Spiral Table Runner - pink elephants
- Jelly Roll Jacket (jacket, duh) - batiks
- Go With The Flow - marbles and butterflies
- Buckeye Beauty - purples with light blue and/or light green
- Served with a Twist (table runner & placemats) - Halloween prints
- Batik Stars - A Sew Batik kit purchased at IPQF - brights
- Magic Carpet - a Sew Batik kit purchased at IPQF - browns and neutrals
- pillow cases - Christmas Elves
- pillow cases - Cowboys
Nothing here struck me as "OMG I have to do this NOW" either. Sigh.
Tomorrow's another day.