16 June 2012

UFOs Biirdstyle

Okay, found almost all of my UFOs (UnFinished Objects) / WIPs (Works In Progress) / PIGS (Projects In Grocery Sacks) and made a list using the pattern title and brief description for the time being. I'm sure I'm missing a few (a chef themed drunkards path comes to mind) but I've got the vast majority. When I find the rest I'll add 'em to the list.
  • Point / Counterpoint - black & white & red
  • Indian Summer from the book "Simple Quilts" - bright batiks
  • West Wind Throw - beige background with various marble-like colors
  • Snail Trail blocks (no pattern) - red and beige print
  • Space Kids
  • some Christmas thing I can't find the pattern for - Christmas prints
  • something out of the book "Nickle Quilts" (but can't remember which one) - medium range batiks and light lavender-grey
  • Hip to be Square - VERY bright batiks
  • A Cat for All Seasons (applique)
  • Let Sleeping Cats Lie - batiks (I know it's around here somewhere)
  • drunkards path blocks - chefs and veg
  • modified Twisted Ribbons - left overs from the quilt I made for Katie - currently marked up and rolled on the frame for quilting

I was hoping to get an urge to complete something while I was going through everything. Sadly, that didn't happen.

I also found the stuff that I've kitted (picked out all materials for and put in a project box with the pattern) and made a list of THOSE.

  • Let Sleeping Dogs Lie - same fabrics as (leftovers from) the UFO Let Sleeping Cats Lie
  • Forest Reflection - Christmas Fabrics
  • Mini Miranda Bag (purse) - batiks in greys and browns
  • Tree Lot - Christmas fabrics
  • Spicy Spiral Table Runner - pink elephants
  • Jelly Roll Jacket (jacket, duh) - batiks
  • Go With The Flow - marbles and butterflies
  • Buckeye Beauty - purples with light blue and/or light green
  • Served with a Twist (table runner & placemats) - Halloween prints
  • Batik Stars - A Sew Batik kit purchased at IPQF - brights
  • Magic Carpet - a Sew Batik kit purchased at IPQF - browns and neutrals
  • pillow cases - Christmas Elves
  • pillow cases - Cowboys

Nothing here struck me as "OMG I have to do this NOW" either. Sigh.

Tomorrow's another day.

-Biird-

No comments:

Post a Comment